Come and find your perfect franchise at the UK's flagship franchise exhibition!
Taking place this October 2023, the National Franchise Exhibition is one of the UK's busiest franchise shows and exhibitions, with many brands from across the UK opening up the opportunity for aspiring entrepreneurs to learn more about franchising.
With many top brands in attendance, you can learn more about franchise opportunities from a wide range of sectors, from gardening to healthcare, accounting and finance to van based businesses.
What Franchises are Attending the National Franchise Exhibition 2023?
The National Franchise Exhibition is a British Franchise Association (bfa) supported show, which means many of the brands in attendance will be members of the bfa. Beneficially for visitors, the bfa is the voice of ethical franchising in the UK. And so, exhibitors that are members will have passed the accreditation processes in place, ensuring brands are sustainable franchise opportunities.
In the past, some top brands have included:
- Trulawn artificial grass installation franchise
- Tezlom healthcare recruitment franchise
- Zero dry time cleaning
- Monkey Puzzle Day Nurseries soft play franchise
- Puccino's coffee franchise
From artificial lawn to cleaning, coffee to soft play, the National Franchise Exhibition hosts many different opportunities that will surely interest every type of entrepreneur.
Should You Attend the National Franchise Exhibition 2023?
If you're looking to get into business ownership and don't know where to start, franchising is a great place to do so. You should consider attending a franchise exhibition because:
- Many brands will be eager to answer your questions (and ask questions of you), without trying to "sell" you a franchise
- There will be plenty of free resources including seminars, talks and workshops
- Franchise consultants and suppliers will also have stands, able to assist with queries regarding a range of subjects from finance to consulting
- Attending shows and learning more counts as due diligence
How Much are Tickets for the National Franchise Exhibition 2023?
Tickets are free, as are for most franchise shows. Because the franchising sector is very well supported, the cost of hosting the show is covered by those exhibiting.
When is the National Franchise Exhibition 2023? How to Access
- Friday 6th October 2023, 10:00 - 16:00
- Saturday 7th October 2023, 10:00 - 16:00
- NEC Birmingham