Brilliant Businesses – Telling a different kind of story
Behind every business, there is a story to share. At Brilliant Businesses we see ourselves as the story tellers of the business world, sharing business owner’s stories on our website and social media. There are 50 million social media users in the UK alone, that’s a lot of scrollers to see, like and share the profiles and stories that we create. Boosting and giving businesses exposure is our passion; think ‘Humans of New York’ but for businesses!
With the franchise fee of only £12,000 you get:
- An unsecured government business loan available for 100% of the cost
- A working and proven business model
- Knowledge of what content gets engagement and what doesn’t
- Use of Brilliant Businesses website and trademark
- Comprehensive training from the start and throughout
- Work from home and on-the-go
- Email addresses
- Social media channels
- Social media strategy
- Marketing support
And so much more!
This web-based business allows for various income opportunities, and the training is straightforward. As a Brilliant Businesses Director, your job will be to recruit new members, conduct podcasts and/or interviews and then share their stories on your own Brilliant Businesses channels.
Founder of Brilliant Businesses Nicholas Bryant says…
“People want to see the more ‘human side’ of a business on social media. Even something as simple as letting people put a face to a name through sharing profile snippets from company founders can work wonders, as it establishes a friendly and welcoming culture and ethos.”
How does it work?
- Reminds existing customers of the core values of the business and very reason they bought from them or followed them in the first place
- Sets the tone for a reliable, trustworthy, open and honest culture and online community
- Attracts new customers by inspiring them and helping them relate to the more ‘human’ side of business; they get to see beyond the branding and logos
The benefits of podcasts
Podcasts offer a lot of benefits to businesspeople and entrepreneurs, and what’s more, they can be a lot of fun. Sharing filmed content is a great way of getting the business owner to tell their story over an informal chat whilst being filmed for their customers and potential customers to view.
Through podcasts, we generate instantly shareable content, for our members. This can range from the podcast in its entirety, to soundbites to cover certain nuggets of information for their audience.
How are our podcasts shared?
- Uploaded to the Brilliant Businesses website
- Shared amongst the growing Brilliant Businesses followings and audience
- Shared via the Brilliant Businesses newsletter
- Creates content for the client to use on their social media and website – Google love backlinks!
- The filmed Podcast is also available on YouTube
The audio version of the podcast is available on iTiunes, Spotify, Google podcasts and Amazon podcasts
Who we’re looking for
We look for people who are capable of setting themselves up in business, who see the value in the brand, training, systems and support that investing in a franchise with Brilliant Businesses brings.
What qualities do our franchisees need?
- (Most likely!) Tech savvy
It would be great if you had:
- Knowledge of social media
- A business-minded approach
- Experience in either PR, marketing or comms
If you think you would be a perfect fit for this fantastic franchise opportunity, then fill in the form to find out more.
Add Brilliant Businesses Franchise to your franchise enquiry basket to request an information pack.
Add to Enquiry Basket
(You can complete your enquiry and fill out the form by clicking on the basket on the main menu). Can't see it? Complete Your Enquiry.