Become a Property Signage Expert
Join the UK’s leading estate agent and letting board franchise and be your own boss. A van based franchise, Countrywide Signs offers full training, support and an established brand reputation.
Run your own signage franchise with Countrywide Signs, either as a single van business or as a multi-van operation with the potential to earn over £250K per year. Founded in 1998 and a fully established British Franchise Association member, Countrywide Signs are recruiting franchisees across the UK. If you’re looking for a new challenge and dream of being your own boss, in complete control of your work and lifestyle balance, why not become a franchisee?
The Countrywide Signs Franchise Opportunity
You don’t need any past business ownership nor signage experience, because full training is given. We’ll also support you with any operational matters ongoing and our head office team are only a phone call away. Be your own boss for just £19,995 – the full franchise package includes:
- The rights to trade as Countrywide Signs brand
- An exclusive territory for you which no other franchisee can operate in
- Specialist tools and equipment
- Access to the Countrywide Signs franchise operations manual
- ISO 9001 quality certification
- Health and safety accreditation
- First year’s public liability insurance
- Fully set up IT and communications systems
- Cloud based signage board management software
- Agent online ordering system – spend less time time finding clients and more time making money
- Driver management software for time keeping and route mapping
- Virtual landline number
- An optimised website page targeting your local territory
- Branded vehicle livery which helps market your business while you work
- Google Business and Facebook including email setup
- Marketing plans including launch campaign targeting
- Online marketing resources, guides, support and workshops
Initial and Ongoing Support
- Business planning support and guideance
- Access to our regional and national account network
- Business development and sales support
- Loan support
- Accounts training
- VAT registration support and first quarter’s return
- Credit control and invoicing
Benefit From Full Training and Support
One of the biggest reasons Countrywide Signs owners love the franchise is the amount of support they receive. Going into business is a big jump but the risks are smaller with franchising, compared to going it alone. With a Countrywide Signs franchise, you benefit from training and support in all aspects of the business. You don’t need any past business ownership experience because we support you with everything from marketing to business operations and tax/vat, loans and so much more. Becoming a franchisee means you’ll be a part of the family and by joining Countrywide Signs you’ll know support is there if you need it.
Franchisee training consists of home learning, in-class training (Newmarket) and on the job training. When training begins you’ll have access to the franchise operations manual and handbook, which you’ll use throughout your time as a franchisee.
- Learning about the products and services including print, stock, supply and profitability
- Operations and accounts for successful running
- On the job training including health and safety
- Effective sales and marketing strategies
- Technology training including the BMS (Board Management System)
Take The Next Step In Your Career
Fancy a turnover of £250K a year? It’s possible with a Countrywide Signs franchise. With the potential to grow into a multi van business, this is an opportunity you can be proud of. Request a franchise prospectus by completing the enquiry form below. As a British Franchise Association member, you can also find us at an upcoming franchise exhibition.
“In just two years I have grown a successful property signage business for both residential and commercial clients in and around Glasgow. I now have 97 agents, repeat weekly and monthly job lists, and on average 50+ jobs per a day. The training and support structure definitely helped make these achievements possible.”Craig – Countrywide Signs Glasgow
Add Countrywide Signs Franchise to your franchise enquiry basket to request an information pack.
Add to Enquiry Basket
(You can complete your enquiry and fill out the form by clicking on the basket on the main menu). Can't see it? Complete Your Enquiry.