Join the UK's leading property maintenance franchise with over 25 diverse s...
Add to Enquiry Basket
Run your own commercial and residential signage business with a Countrywide...
Add to Enquiry Basket
What are Property Franchises?
A property franchise is any franchised business which operates in the property sector. This could be anything from end of tenancy cleaning services, plumbing and estate agency franchises.
Property franchises operate in the B2C franchising sector. If you're looking to get your foot on the franchising ladder, property franchises are a fantastic choice.
Advantages of Property Franchises
Home based working is a growing trend, and with the rise of online property estate agents like PurpleBricks and Rightmove, highstreet estate agents are already following in foot. Today, most people looking to buy or rent a property will look online. This opens up the advantage of estate agency franchises that can be run from home. If you've checked out our home based franchises, you'll know that these usually come with the luxury of low investment, low overheads and flexible working lifestyle. Whilst window shopping for properties is still popular, home based property franchises will cut out the need for a premises, slashing startup costs. Check with the franchisor to see whether the business can be run from home.
Many property related franchises are not involved with buying and selling of properties. Plumbing and window cleaning franchises could be loosely considered property franchises. These types are usually van based, and offer unlimited earning potential because of the fact that there are very few boundaries when it comes for searching for clients. Every property will need its windows cleaned from time to time, and this offers fantastic opportunity for repeat income.
Don't forget that with franchising, the franchisor is selling the rights to an established business model. You're not starting up a property business from scratch. You'll receive support from the franchisor, and guidance. The franchisor will want you to be successful, for the sake of their brand and the other franchisees.
How to Choose a Property Franchise
As with any big career move, you need to consider franchises which you can see yourself running. What can you see yourself doing 5 years from now? The best franchise for you, will be the one you can see yourself enjoying. If you have a passion for property then make a list of potential property franchises that you could consider running.
Once you've made a list of franchise opportunities, look into each one. Find out:
- Their earning potential - how much can you earn and how quickly can you make back your investment.
- What is the territory size - does the size justify the potential properties?
- How many franchisees - how many franchisees are trading and what are the reasons, if unsuccessfully.
- Training and support - what levels of initial franchise training and ongoing support is provided?
Attending franchise exhibitions and discovery days is always a great idea. It gives you an opportunity to meet with the franchisor and possibly some franchisees, and ask questions about the business.
Trending Property Franchises
- Countrywide Signs Franchise - Countrywide Signs Franchise enables entrepreneurs to get into business for themeself but not by themself. Fully backed and supported by the franchisor, with comprehensive training and support, investing in a franchise enables you to regain control of your career. Get into business for yourself but not by yourself with one of the best Property Franchises Countrywide Signs Franchise is a flexible franchise opportunity which can either be run from home, or out in the field. You may need a premises or van for this franchise, so be sure to make an enquiry to check with the franchisor. Conveniently for many, the Countrywide Signs Franchise can be run either full or part-time. Therefore the more work you put in, the more you're likely to get out. - Find Out More About Countrywide Signs Franchise
- Fantastic Services Franchise - Fantastic Services Franchise enables entrepreneurs to get into business for themeself but not by themself. Fully backed and supported by the franchisor, with comprehensive training and support, investing in a franchise enables you to regain control of your career. Get into business for yourself but not by yourself with one of the best Property Franchises Fantastic Services Franchise enables franchisees to run their own business from home. Enjoying the luuries of business ownership, Fantastic Services Franchise franchisees can benefit from low overheads, and a flexible lifestyle. One of the benefits of Fantastic Services Franchise is that the business can be run on a part-time basis, adapting to your own lifestyle whilst being your own boss. The Fantastic Services Franchise business has been established since 2009 so franchisees will have peace of mind that the business model has plenty of experience under its belt. Mistakes will have been made by the franchisor, but they'll have been learnt from, and perfected by other franchisees. Fantastic Services Franchise already has 530 franchisees and counting, so you'll need to get in touch to check if your franchise is available. Franchise resales might be available too, where Fantastic Services Franchise businesses are sold with an existing customer base where the previous franchisee wishes to move on. - Find Out More About Fantastic Services Franchise
Property Franchises Success Stories
Get an insight into a day in the life of a franchisee with Property Franchises success stories. Read interviews with existing franchisees and learn about why they chose to become a Property Franchises franchisee.
No case studies
Latest Franchise News
Read the latest Property Franchises news and stories below including Property Franchises awards, achievements and franchise developments within the Property Franchises sector.
No recent news stories
Upcoming Discovery Days and Events
If you are interested in Property Franchises then learn more about upcoming franchising events and discovery days below.