No Franchises In This Category
Be the first to advertise in this category for free! Learn about our franchise advertising opportunities today.
Interested in buying a franchise? Get started with one of these frequent searches:Top Franchises Work From Home Franchises Franchises Under 10K New Franchises Food Franchises A - Z Franchises
What Are Sports Franchises?
If you're looking to get active and run your own boss, making a difference, sports franchises are a fantastic choice. With a recent sport survey revealing 1 in 3 children are "not active enough", now couldn't be a better time to get involved with this lucrative and ready to rocket sector.
Sports franchises are businesses that have successfully been scaled through franchising. Franchises are often a much favoured choice over starting up a business alone, mainly due to their higher success rates. Given that mistakes have been made by the franchisor and learnt from, buying a sports franchise is usually better than starting up alone.
The Need for Sports Franchises
According to Public Health England (PHE), being active made the majority of 5 to 11 year olds feel happier, confident and more sociable. With almost all children saying they liked to be active (93%), 19% said they were less active due to lack of sports activities they enjoyed.
Now more than ever, there is a need for sports and fitness related franchises. Isn't it time you got involved with franchising and made a difference in your community? With many types of franchises to choose from, you can overturn the numbers and bring a wealth of sports and games to children of all ages.
Types of Sports Franchises
There are many types of sports franchises. With 19% of children in the above survey saying they were less active due to lack of sports activities they enjoyed, there are plenty of franchises just waiting to be operated by franchisees across the country.
- Swimming Franchises - Opportunities for babies, pregnant mums, children and adults, swimming is one of the more diverse types of franchises. Usually franchisees will hire out local leisure centres whilst marketing their swimming business in local magazines, papers and flyers and of course social media. The franchisee may not necessarily need swimming experience, because depending on the franchise model a professional swimming instructor may be hired.
- Baby Dance, Sensory and Movement - Parents love to spend time with their kids and mother/father baby classes are no exception. From messy play to dance, these are all types of sport franchises getting children active from an early age.
- Football Franchises - Not just football, but there are a wide range of athletic and sporty franchises out there. Some franchises actually combine various sports into one, giving children a choice of what they'd like to do.
Parents are often finding it hard for things to do either after school or during summer holidays - these sports franchises utilise this demand for year-round revenue.
Obviously not all sports franchises are children franchises, you've got different types of franchises suited for adults (which may be available for children) including:
- Yoga Franchises, Pilates Franchises and other Fitness Activities
- EMS Gym Franchises and other intensive workout gyms
- Entertainment franchises - including bouncy castles for hire, and sporty equipment for event hire.
Sports Franchises Success Stories
Currently we have no Sports Franchises case studies in this directory. Why not check back later?
Sports Franchises Latest News
Currently we have no Sports Franchises news stories in this directory. Why not check back later?
Upcoming Discovery Days and Events
If you are interested in Sports Franchises then learn more about upcoming franchising events and discovery days below.