An exciting opportunity to buy Mobile Massages Ltd franchise. Low start up ...
Add to Enquiry Basket
Healthy Feet Franchises is the UK's Number One Foot Massage Opportunity. Be...
Add to Enquiry Basket
Related Searches...Massage Franchises
What are Health and Beauty Franchises?
Health & Beauty franchises are businesses which have been franchised for expansion purposes and increasing customer reach. It's no surprise that so many beauty businesses are turning to franchising. The health and beauty market is huge, and in the UK, the haircare market alone is worth a whopping 1.28bn GBP.
There are many reasons why a beauty franchise might want to franchise. Perhaps their business model has taken off and they're expanding to cope with demand. Or to build brand resilience. A better known brand can be stronger than singular outlets, on both a national and local scale. Or for building a stronger network. With a franchise network, you'll have a strong team of franchisees who all share the same passions and same goal, to build a successful brand. The commitment and loyalty of the franchisor and franchisees can be powerful and ultimately play a role in the success of your brand.
Whatever the reason for franchising, beauty franchises are just as popular as any other, and there is certainly demand. But let's take a look at some of the different types of beauty franchises.
Top Types of Beauty Franchises
As you'd expect, there are a lot of different types of beauty franchises. Pretty much any business can be franchised, but what are some of the top types of beauty related franchises? Let's look.
- Hair Salon Franchises - This one probably reached your mind already. As mentioned before, the UK hair care market is worth over £1 billion, and hair salons do make their fair share of this. Thinking about it, you probably visit a hair salon yourself. Maybe once a month or a few times a year - and when you do, you probably use the same barbers each time. Barbershop franchises are a top type of franchise opportunity due to this repeat income potential and the demand for hair care.
You may not necessarily need bricks and mortar. Franchising has brought about many different types of hair franchises including mobile salons and home based barbers.
- Retail Franchises - There are a wide range of beauty retail franchises out there. As you'd expect, these are bricks and mortar requiring a premises, but if you get the location right, the potential can be massive.
- Other popular types of beauty franchises include fitness, gyms, massage and tattoo franchises.
For years, people have strived to look impressive and this trend continues. Take control of your future with a beauty franchise.
Trending Beauty Franchises
- Healthy Feet Franchise - Looking to get into business for yourself but not by yourself? Healthy Feet Franchise is able to offer just that. With comprehensive training and support, franchisees will regain control of their career with the luxury of business ownership. Healthy Feet Franchise is a flexible franchise opportunity which can either be run from home, or out in the field. You may need a premises or van for this franchise, so be sure to make an enquiry to check with the franchisor. One of the benefits of Healthy Feet Franchise is that the business can be run on a part-time basis, adapting to your own lifestyle whilst being your own boss. The Healthy Feet Franchise business has been established since 2011 so franchisees will have peace of mind that the business model has plenty of experience under its belt. Mistakes will have been made by the franchisor, but they'll have been learnt from, and perfected by other franchisees. - Find Out More About Healthy Feet Franchise
- Mobile Massages Limited - Mobile Massages Limited enables entrepreneurs to get into business for themeself but not by themself. Fully backed and supported by the franchisor, with comprehensive training and support, investing in a franchise enables you to regain control of your career. Get into business for yourself but not by yourself with one of the best Beauty Franchises Mobile Massages Limited enables franchisees to run their own business from home. Enjoying the luuries of business ownership, Mobile Massages Limited franchisees can benefit from low overheads, and a flexible lifestyle. One of the benefits of Mobile Massages Limited is that the business can be run on a part-time basis, adapting to your own lifestyle whilst being your own boss. The Mobile Massages Limited business has been established since 2017 so franchisees will have peace of mind that the business model has plenty of experience under its belt. Mistakes will have been made by the franchisor, but they'll have been learnt from, and perfected by other franchisees. - Find Out More About Mobile Massages Limited
Beauty Franchises Success Stories
Get an insight into a day in the life of a franchisee with Beauty Franchises success stories. Read interviews with existing franchisees and learn about why they chose to become a Beauty Franchises franchisee.
No case studies
Latest Franchise News
Read the latest Beauty Franchises news and stories below including Beauty Franchises awards, achievements and franchise developments within the Beauty Franchises sector.
Upcoming Discovery Days and Events
If you are interested in Beauty Franchises then learn more about upcoming franchising events and discovery days below.